2021 Product Advisory Webinar - April 29, 2021
Keep it Clean and the Canada Grains Council held a webinar offering timely information from expert sources and to help uphold the world-class reputation of Canadian canola, cereals and pulse crops.
As an export-driven industry, the success of Canadian agriculture depends on steady and predictable access to major international markets and crop protection product application decisions are an important part of that.
Watch the video to learn about crop protection products that may create market risk in 2021 and how your crop protection decisions can support market access for all. You will also learn more about how the Canada Grains Council determines markets of interest, pesticides of interest and how it categorizes crop protection products.
Hear From The Following Speakers:
- Gord Kurbis, Vice President, Trade Policy – Crop Protection at Canada Grains Council
- Greg Bartley, Director, Crop Protection & Crop Quality at Pulse Canada
- Victoria Linden, Direction of Research at Cereals Canada
- Ian Epp, Agronomy Specialist at the Canola Council of Canada
A Q&A session occured following the speaker presentations.
Keep it Clean's next webinar will be held Summer 2021 to discuss Pre-Harvest Glyphosate Staging.
Webinar for Retailers and Agronomists - July 11, 2019
This webinar featured presentations from Brian Innes – Vice President of Public Affairs at the Canola Council, Cam Dahl – President of Cereals Canada, and Mac Ross – Pulse Canada’s Manger, Market Access and Trade Policy.
Each presenter spoke on specific market access issues for their respective commodities, and gave timely, practical information for agronomists and retailers to share with their grower customers.
- Brian Innes, Canola Council: Keep it Clean! Overview, Malathion use restrictions, Blackleg Management, Fall Applications of Glyphosate
- Cam Dahl, Cereals Canada: Fall Applications of Glyphosate, Fusarium Management
- Mac Ross, Pulse Canada: Pulse MRL Advisory, Spray to Swath Calculator, Fall Applications of Glyphosate
- Q & A Period
These webinar topics were selected for their relevancy to farmer advisors and their customers. Recognizing the necessity to communicate best practices to manage risk, protect grower investments and to keep markets open for all, we encourage you to share this with your colleagues and customers.